Horoscope for All on Friday, March 6, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer only until 4:29 AM EST when it enters Leo.
- The Leo Moon is generous and trusting. We’re determined and confident, as well as direct and sincere under this influence.
- Mercury is heading toward a semi-square with Mars, and we can be quick to come up with ideas or retorts.
- We can be a little nervous and snappy under this influence. We may be working under stressful or hectic conditions if we allow ourselves to succumb to the pressure to get things done quickly.
- We may too easily interrupt others rather than listen, and conflicts of interest are likely. Even so, this aspect can also supply us with the gumption to make changes.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:13 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to Saturn), until the Moon enters Leo at 4:29 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair