Horoscope for All on Thursday, March 5, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in Cancer. We seek out familiarity, safety, and quiet with the Cancer Moon.
- This transit encourages us to center ourselves and let go of overthinking.
- Home, family, and familiar settings or situations appeal more than usual now.
- We can feel some tension due to our drives to perform or the demands of our responsibilities.
- Events, people, and circumstances tend to pull us out of our comfort zone today with the Moon’s opposition to Jupiter and Pluto.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good