Horoscope for All on Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- Mercury, still retrograde, returns to the sign of Aquarius today. While Mercury will remain retrograde only until the 9th, it will transit Aquarius until the 16th.
- Retrograde Mercury periods tend to send us looking to the past for further or previously hidden information. This is a time for uniquely innovative ideas.
- Mercury forms a sextile to Venus today, just before Venus enters a new sign later today (Taurus).
- As it occurs in the last degrees of their respective signs, there may be too-quick judgments, statements, and decisions. Even so, it’s a good time to see an issue in a new light.
- Venus enters the sign of Taurus tonight, where it will transit until April 3rd.
- Venus in Taurus is a comfortable transit as Venus performs well in the sign. During this cycle, we seek security more than usual, and we place more value on those things that last. In fact, our judgment of value and worth is enhanced during this cycle. Our appetite for pleasure is robust.
- The Moon spends the day in protective Cancer.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good