Horoscope for All on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Mars aligns with Saturn today, both of which are rather newly in the sign of Aquarius. The need to take practical action or to fill a responsibility can emerge.
- A stronger sense of purpose and direction can come to us, although we can also feel confined or obligated under this influence.
- There can be a reality check of sorts now, as realism now tempers our enthusiasm.
- A block or obstacle can enforce pacing ourselves. We may be called to task for a responsibility.
- However, a stronger sense of responsibility, purpose, and direction can come to us now, and we might welcome clarity. We might exercise better judgment as a result of developing circumstances.
- Traditional methods work better than less conventional ones at the moment, and thoroughness brings rewards.
- Pushing ahead can be costly or could result in frustration, as “slow and steady” seems to be the best approach currently.
- This is an excellent time to get organized and to stick with projects through to the end.
- A Mercury-Saturn minor square that perfects early tomorrow suggests some critical or skeptical energy continuing as the day advances.
- Still, with Pluto and Pallas in alignment, it can be a strong time for strategy and insight. We are wise, and willing to invest our energy into solving problems.
- Our natural talents, as well as acquired resources, are in the spotlight. This is a good time for healing, regenerative activities, particularly to do with the mind/thinking.
- We should watch for attempts to manipulate others to adopt or accept our plans, however.
- The Moon continues to transit Gemini until 7:44 AM EDT, after which the Moon is in Cancer.
- The void Moon continues until it enters Cancer at 7:44 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent