Horoscope for All on Monday, March 30, 2020
- Mars enters Aquarius today, where it will transit until May 13th.
- We tend to act only when we can entirely get behind or believe in what we are doing during this cycle. As such, we might spend more time thinking about action than taking it.
- However, we’re crusaders for our ideas and causes.
- Our energy levels can be erratic but dynamic, and we might express our anger impersonally.
- We are team players during this cycle, as we’re less concerned with personal power.
- We are attracted to unconventional methods and tend to approach problems from an intellectual, detached perspective.
- We can feel thwarted, blocked, or slowed down, and enthusiasm is likely to wane just for now as Mars is about to align with Saturn, exact tomorrow morning. Delays are possible but might lead to necessary edits and adjustments and better new beginnings.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Gemini, stimulating our curiosity and encouraging connection.
- The void Moon occurs from 11:11 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Neptune), until the Moon enters Cancer the next day, Tuesday, March 31st, at 7:44 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent