Horoscope for All on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
- The Sun forms a semi-square to Saturn, and Venus squares Saturn today, and we can be on guard or defensive with our affections. Fears are at the root of this.
- We could face challenges to self-expression. We may feel a little discouraged on a social level if we don’t receive the feedback we crave.
- Gaining what we want seems more challenging under this influence, possibly due to negative expectations or a tendency to need more than what is possible.
- Difficulties socializing can occur if we are a little more sensitive to rejection than usual.
- There may be a lesson or reality check when it comes to matters of the heart, or with finances. Responsibilities can weigh heavily on our minds today.
- It’s best not to make major decisions with these transits, particularly with Mercury and Venus about to change signs.
- The Moon continues its transit of curious Gemini most of the day–until 11:26 PM EST when it enters Cancer.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:20 PM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Venus), until the Moon enters Cancer at 11:26 PM EST.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair