Horoscope for All on Thursday, March 26, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of assertive Aries until 9:37 AM EDT, after which the Moon transits steady, practical Taurus.
- Mercury’s semi-square to Jupiter impacts our perceptions and decision-making today as we try to make sense of the information before us and attempt to find meaning in it.
- While we tend to inflate the good of a situation with this influence, Mercury’s also approaching a semi-square to Pluto, suggesting fear or suspicion is growing as the day advances.
- Either way, we may not be seeing things very clearly temporarily.
- Still, we might gain an advantage or edge through design, solving problems, and willingness to challenge ourselves.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:17 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Mars), until the Moon enters Taurus at 9:37 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair