Horoscope for All on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- The New Moon occurs in the sign of Aries this morning at 5:29 AM EDT. With this new beginning, we’re in an excellent position to consider a commitment to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Ram.
- We might feel prompted to try something new and innovative, and go at it with enthusiasm and confidence, take charge of our lives, and discover our courage. This is a strong cycle under which to re-evaluate our relationship with ourselves.
- Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and thus a New Moon in Aries is especially ripe with opportunity for new beginnings.
- We might consider acting on a constructive impulse and following a hunch since Aries learns through experience and action.
- It’s also a good cycle under which to discover the benefits of expressing ourselves with authenticity – expressing ourselves as we are, without putting on airs.
- We might find ways to learn how to rely on ourselves and happily doing so. It will go a long way towards finding inner happiness when we know that we can be self-sufficient without blaming others for not helping us out.
- It’s a time to revitalize ourselves through experiences that break the routine and that involve doing something new and fresh.
- The New Moon forms a square to the Nodes of the Moon, suggesting some obstacles to clear as we wrestle with whether our new beginnings support our growth.
- As well, Mars, the ruler of Aries, is found between Saturn and Pluto, suggesting some frustration. We can feel hemmed in or blocked. However, this can also lead to creative solutions for expressing ourselves in new ways.
- A Venus-Chiron semi-square this morning suggests we’re inclined to focus on differences rather than similarities in our relationships, which works for us only if we make a concerted effort to learn from the differences.
- Fortunately, as the day advances and we head toward a Sun-Chiron alignment, we feel more open to the process.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good