Horoscope for All on Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Mercury forms a sextile to Uranus today, encouraging alternative approaches and new ideas, as well as scientific thinking.
- Intuition is strong, and insights are quick and exciting. Original, creative ideas come naturally.
- We can take advantage of this by solving problems in new, innovative ways.
- Varying our usual routine may be especially rewarding, and ideas to do so abound.
- Later today, Venus forms a sextile to Neptune, encouraging us to cut through some of the tension. We are looking to see the best in people with this transit. We tend to approach one another more gently and sensitively than usual with this transit.
- We are inclined to see spiritual dimensions of our relationships and to treat others with increased compassion. This influence encourages us to open up and embrace loving feelings. It also detaches us just enough from our feelings that we’re less possessive.
- The Moon spending the day in Pisces boosts this energy.
- Even so, tension is building in other areas of our lives as Mars approaches a conjunction to Pluto, exact early tomorrow morning but influencing today. We can experience strong desires to take action on a matter, but impatience or pushiness could trip us up if we are not careful.
- Ideally, with this mixed bag of energies, we know where to ease off and where to apply the pressure for the best results.
- The Mars-Pluto alignment occurs in the sign of Capricorn – ambitious, determined energy for building or rebuilding.
- This powerful aspect occurs approximately every two years.
- We should watch for buried resentments and anger driving our actions and the tendency to ignore reason. However, well channeled, this energy can bring increased focus and motivation. We dare to go after what we want and to take decisive action.
- We might entirely revise or rebuild something from the ground up, break something down to start anew, or we may be determined to put a difficult situation behind us so that we can move forward.
- We might be too forceful or willful, however. We should also watch for overdoing to the point of exhaustion.
- This can be a compulsive time when power struggles are more likely. We can be tested to the limits.
- Positively, it can be a time when we enjoy a strong sense of purposefulness.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good