Horoscope for All on Saturday, March 21, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of fair-minded Aquarius until 8:34 AM EDT, after which the Moon is in intuitive Pisces.
- A major planetary ingress happens today: Saturn enters Aquarius.
- With Saturn in Aquarius, this can be a time for improving, simplifying, pruning, and redefining Aquarius-ruled areas of life, including our social lives, friendships, group associations, happiness goals, involvements, contributions, and associates.
- While there can be tests involved, it can also be a time for putting our ideals or dreams into practical motion. We’re less patient with pipe dreams as we gravitate toward more realistic plans, goals, and ideas.
- During this cycle, we have a strong sense of both the past and future. Ideally, we’re able to put our egos aside to do what’s best for the collective.
- This transit comes in parts: it starts today and runs until July 1st when Saturn returns to Capricorn to finish up its transit. It will re-enter Aquarius on December 17th and will then continue in the sign until March 2023.
- The void Moon continues until the Moon enters Pisces today at 8:34 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good