Horoscope for All on Friday, March 20, 2020
- Mars aligns with Jupiter in the sign of Capricorn today, bolstering our need to reach beyond our usual bounds.
- It’s a time when we possess a wealth of enthusiastic energy, and we’re ready to take chances. Our goal is to expand.
- We feel strong, positive, adventurous, and energetic. We are competitive, decisive, and we readily rise to a challenge and actively pursue our goals.
- There is some danger, however, of overdoing. We may be overly confident, boastful, or pushy with our opinions. Or we can take on too much, overestimating our capabilities.
- With Mars and Jupiter in Capricorn, business, increased order or security, and ambition can be the focus of our enterprising spirit. We feel compelled to take action.
- Our desires are big at this time, and the details will need to follow later.
- The Moon spends the day in Aquarius, and we’re drawn to new and unique ways of approaching the world around us. Our sense of community runs high.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:00 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Venus), until the Moon enters Pisces tomorrow, Saturday, March 21st, at 8:34 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good