Horoscope for All on Monday, March 2, 2020
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Gemini, and we crave mental stimulation and a variety of interests and things to do or learn.
- We’re especially responsive and sensitive to what’s going on around us, and we’re more adaptive than usual.
- The First Quarter Moon occurs this afternoon when the Sun in Pisces forms a square with the Moon in Gemini. There is a crisis theme surrounding any quarter Moon phase, as we feel compelled to take action. Shortly after, we are made aware of how our actions affect those close to us, perhaps through trial and error.
- Whatever project or initiative that we began around the New Moon is now off the ground, and it may face its first obstacles.
- It can be a time of stress, clashing, and discord, but also of high energy, motivation, and growth.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair