Horoscope for All on Thursday, March 19, 2020
- The Sun forms a sextile to Saturn today, shortly before both bodies change signs. This is a super influence for getting prepared and attending to our practical affairs.
- We’re giving our priorities extra attention and giving them our best efforts. We can feel on the verge of change, and we want to be ready.
- This transit helps ground us, or at the least, gives us a sense of rhythm and helps us pace ourselves. This influence has the most beautiful potential to teach us that humbling ourselves to accept constructive criticism and advice or to recognize areas that need strengthening can be beneficial.
- It supports disciplining ourselves to bring more purpose and practicality to our lives. This is a time for self-awareness that leads to realistic plans and goals.
- We prefer and benefit from conservative, safe moves now.
- The Sun enters pioneering Aries today, marking the time of the Spring equinox and the start of the astrological New Year, and will transit Aries until April 19th. We’re enthusiastic and spontaneous under this influence, and we can be motivated by the desire to conquer.
- We are impulsive and we want to initiate, come first, and innovate. Aries is a sign that bounces back quickly–there is little pause for regret with Aries. It is brave and pioneering. We are direct and rather uncomplicated in our needs, but we can also be short-sighted or impatient.
- The Moon spends the day in Aquarius.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent