Horoscope for All on Monday, March 16, 2020
- Mercury returns to the sign of Pisces today, where it will transit until April 11th.
- Mercury first entered Pisces early February, but due to its retrograde, retreated into Aquarius. Mercury in Pisces is intuitive and patient. Our thinking is holistic.
- Until the 29th, Mercury remains in its post-retrograde shadow, and we may be covering old ground, this time armed with more information.
- This morning, the Last Quarter Moon is exact with the Sun in Pisces forming a square to the Moon in Sagittarius.
- After basking in the awareness symbolized by the full light of the Moon at the time of last week’s Full Moon, we now need to sort out what works for us–and what doesn’t.
- This is not the best time to start a significant project, as the decreasing light of the Moon symbolizes descent into unconsciousness. However, it’s stable for taking a mature look at a situation, and it’s a good time for finishing up details and processing recent revelations.
- The Moon continues its transit of Sagittarius until 12:26 PM EDT, after which it moves through the sign of Capricorn. A Capricorn Moon is responsible and practical.
- The void Moon occurs from 5:34 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to the Sun), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 12:26 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good