Horoscope for All on Saturday, March 14, 2020
- With Mars sextile Neptune this morning, we’re ready to act on our compassion.
- We’re communicating our intentions through our actions and gestures, and our intuition for making the right moves is strong.
- The Sun forms a sextile to Pluto shortly after midday, and we seek a little more depth from our activities and connections.
- This influence subtly increases our ambition, determination, and dedication. We tend to direct our energy constructively and seek out new insight into our lives.
- We feel stronger and enjoy the empowered feeling that results from making changes and improvements. We’re more resourceful than usual, and we feel perfectly capable of overcoming obstacles and meeting challenges.
- The Moon continues its transit of Scorpio until 7:10 AM EDT, after which the Moon is in Sagittarius.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:06 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 7:10 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent