Horoscope for All on Thursday, March 12, 2020
- The Moon ends its transit of Libra at 5:29 AM EDT when it enters Scorpio.
- While the Moon is in Scorpio, we’re drawn to transformative and emotionally exciting experiences. We’re interested in discovering deeper truths and motives.
- With the Moon opposite Venus and Uranus, responses from others may not be satisfying at first glance.
- We could be cool with our affections or flippant, or when we seek something deeper, responses from others are unreliable or detached. It may not be the easiest day for self-control or consistency, but we can learn much through our interactions.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:12 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Saturn), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 5:29 AM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good