Horoscope for All on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- The Sun forms a sextile to Jupiter today, and this influence can bring hopefulness, tolerance, and goodwill into our lives.
- We may get a “yes” or go-ahead for a project or gain cooperation from others. We can be especially sociable and generous under this influence.
- Some form of recognition or distinction is possible now. We can grasp the “big picture,” which expands our perspective.
- We’re likely to feel more vital and confident.
- Today’s Libra Moon is also friendly and hospitable. Still, with the Moon’s square to Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto, we can feel pressure to perform, and this can interfere with our relationships or state of balance at times today.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good