Horoscope for All on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 6:04 AM EDT, after which the Moon is in Libra.
- The Libra Moon is cooperative, friendly, and gracious. We’re ready to meet each other halfway. We seek ways to blend, balance, and cooperate.
- A Sun-Jupiter sextile occurring tomorrow influences today and helps stimulate hopefulness and generosity.
- This is a time for engaging with others in happy ways and enjoying opportunities for connecting.
- Confidence comes from a stronger sense of who we are and the principles we represent.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:33 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Libra at 6:04 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent