Horoscope for All on Sunday, March 1, 2020
- The Taurus Moon continues until 2:21 PM EST and encourages us to enjoy ourselves and appreciate what we have going. There can be a slowing down and stabilizing of our feelings.
- Earthy activities and sensual pleasures appeal now more than usual, and we find a sense of peace and contentment with that which is familiar and reliable.
- The Moon transits Gemini from 2:21 PM forward.
- Misunderstandings can occur in the hour surrounding the Moon’s square to retrograde Mercury, as our feelings and words are a mismatch.
- Otherwise, the Gemini Moon is curious and light, encouraging us to diversify, put our feelers out, and pick up new ideas or tips. We’re more interactive and versatile.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:53 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Saturn), until the Moon enters Gemini at 2:21 PM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair