Horoscope for All on Monday, June 8, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Capricorn until 8:55 PM EDT when it moves into Aquarius.
- The Capricorn Moon encourages us to consider our practical priorities, and its conjunction with Jupiter today can find us reaching for our joy, trusting in a mission.
- We’re more inclined to embrace our ambitions and seek to improve, grow, or expand.
- The Aquarius Moon draws us to the unusual, extraordinary, and unconventional. Independence, equality, and freedom are vital to feeling emotionally satisfied.
- With the Moon’s alignment to Saturn tonight, situations requiring us to keep a cool head work best since we’re not easily swept away by our feelings.
- We’re inclined to buckle down or organize and plan.
- The void Moon occurs from 2:06 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 8:55 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good