Horoscope for All on Thursday, June 4, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Scorpio until 1:18 PM EDT when it enters Sagittarius.
- The Scorpio Moon is observant, strategic, emotional, and intense, and the Sagittarius Moon is exploratory, philosophical, and spontaneous.
- While the Scorpio Moon encourages us to go within or go deep, the Sagittarius Moon spurs a direct approach to the world, at least on an emotional level.
- Our focus turns outward, and we set our sights high as the day advances.
- Optimism is one of the positive traits of this position; neglecting to see the essential details of a plan is a weakness.
- The Moon’s sextile to Saturn this afternoon can help us channel our inspiration into something concrete.
- Today’s Sun-Venus parallel promotes harmony and cooperation.
- The void Moon occurs from 7:37 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 1:18 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good