Horoscope for All on Monday, June 22, 2020
- Neptune is reaching its yearly station as it turns retrograde and will remain retrograde for over five months (until November 28th).
- This station can seem to cast a veil over our affairs, and it can be challenging to see things clearly this week.
- Still, the retrograde cycle itself is a period of increased receptiveness, even if we’re putting some of our dreams on hold.
- It can be a time of indecision or feeling in limbo, but it can also be a period of personal discovery.
- We may feel let down by a matter now with the shift happening, but this can lead us along a new and improved path.
- We’re also interested in long-term security with the Moon spending the day in the sign of Cancer.
- The Cancer Moon encourages us to center ourselves and let go of overthinking. Home, family, and familiar settings or situations appeal more than usual now.
- We can feel some tension with drives to perform or the demands of our responsibilities later today as the Moon opposes Jupiter and Pluto.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair