Horoscope for All on Thursday, June 18, 2020
- Mercury stations and turns retrograde early today. We should be aware that cloudy thinking or confusion can figure strongly during this shift. Communication can be tricky.
- However, we grow more accustomed to this energy as Mercury’s retrograde progresses (until July 12th).
- During this period, we look back, tending to review and re-assess matters. Mercury rules our “lower” mind – how we perceive and interpret information that we receive from our environment, and how we relay that information to others.
- Speaking, negotiating, buying and selling, listening, formal contracts, documents, travel, the mail, shipping, and so forth, come under its rule. We approach these things differently, and we can be somewhat inattentive to the details we normally prioritize while focusing in on those we don’t usually see.
- This period is best for re-organizing and reflecting. We look at the world a little differently–through different filters–and can come up with significant inner revelations. It may not be easy to communicate them under this influence, but not everything needs to be rationalized.
- Mercury retrograde periods can be times of heightened inner awareness, when meditation, journal keeping, reworking old plans, and reviewing past work are favored.
- Minor breaks in the mechanical aspects of communication can reconnect us to other, possibly more meaningful means of communication.
- It’s a good time to get in touch with what nurtures us and feeds our spirits. Possible misunderstandings aside, today can be useful for creative exchanges and ideas.
- We’re particularly open to experimenting with new ways of relating and enjoying ourselves.
- With a Mars-Pluto sextile later today, ambitions and determination increase. We’re getting in touch with what we want and devising plans to pursue it.
- We benefit from a patient and deliberate approach rather than pushing for immediate action.
- We are intelligent and strategic when it comes to finding ways to pursue our desires and goals.
- The Moon continues its transit of steady Taurus until 5:00 PM EDT, after which the Moon transits intelligent Gemini.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:02 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Gemini at 5:00 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair