Horoscope for All on Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Aquarius all day.
- With a Venus-Pluto sesquiquadrate aspect this morning, there can be some underlying tensions in social interactions and relationships.
- Feelings of jealousy and possessiveness can be brewing just under the surface of things, and they are in direct proportion to our fear of losing something or someone dear to us.
- Manipulation can color relationships. Financial tensions emerge.
- Still, it can also be a time for seeing the needs and desires that we’ve suppressed. Getting into a healthier relationship with these buried needs can help.
- As the day advances, a Sun-Neptune aspect comes into play, and we may feel that the route to our desires is a roundabout one.
- There can be some disorganization, impracticality, or a temporary drain of energy.
- We are challenged to consider our spiritual needs, which might seem to conflict with our plans and goals, or we may need to confront the areas of our lives where reality isn’t measuring up to our ideals.
- Until we find ways to incorporate imagination and spirit into our lives, there can be problems feeling inspired or motivated.
- It can be a time of increased spiritual awareness, vision, and inspiration, although we might first struggle with this.
- There may be detours or distractions to deal with now.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:35 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to the Sun), until the Moon enters Pisces tomorrow, Thursday, June 11th, at 5:32 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair