Horoscope for All on Monday, January 27, 2020
- Venus forms its yearly alignment with Neptune today, and it occurs as Venus comes out of a square to Mars and as Mars is heading towards a square to Neptune. It’s a highly creative combination, although there is some tendency to struggle with the reality/fantasy of a situation, person, or relationship.
- The conjunction of Venus and Neptune in the sign of Pisces is a gentle, subtle, and imaginative influence. There is heightened sensitivity to — and awareness of — beauty and spirituality, and we can feel renewed on creative levels.
- We are easily influenced, seducible, and seductive. Our imaginations are big, for better or for worse. We are particularly attuned to the world of beauty and romance today.
- Psychic openness and compassion are themes in our interactions now. It can be a magical time on a romantic or social level, but it could also be a confusing or illusory influence.
- As the day advances, we’re inclined to wrestle with our expectations, and this can be emotionally draining! There can be a vague sense that our dreams, or a particular source of inspiration, are not quite fulfilling us as they once did.
- We should watch for difficulties with boundaries, rules, and limits in particular, as well as for attempts to take the easy way out, which will probably backfire under these conditions.
- Still, from disappointment, we can feel the inspiration to make improvements.
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces all day.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair