Horoscope for All on Friday, February 28, 2020
- The Moon heads into the sign of Taurus this morning at 2:30 AM EST. With this transit, common sense rules regarding domestic matters, money, and business.
- A Venus-Pluto square can accentuate or stimulate our insecurities, however, bringing suspicions and jealousies to the surface.
- Jealous and possessive feelings are in direct proportion to fear of losing something or someone. Our fears of betrayal or of being in the dark about a matter are working close to the surface.
- It can be too easy to trigger sensitive points, but what works us up can be very revealing to those of us on a journey of self-discovery.
- Social interactions may be intense or could provoke intense feelings. Changes in financial status or relationships may occur now.
- We should be conscious of a tendency to act in a compulsive or demanding way towards others.
- Mercury’s sextile to Uranus tonight helps clue us into original, creative ideas. We can take advantage of our ability to see things in a new light by breathing life into old projects or solving problems in innovative ways. Varying our usual routine may be especially rewarding.
- The Moon continues its void period until it enters Taurus today at 2:30 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good