Horoscope for All on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Retrograde Mercury aligns with the Sun today, and this is an excellent time for new insights into old problems or situations.
- There can be some excitement about new beginnings, although we’re not yet sure where we’re going with our ideas.
- It’s a favorable time for processing recent events and ideas, and for beginning to look at problems or issues from a different perspective and with a new understanding. What we say or write now has an impact, for better or for worse!
- We might birth significant new ideas, and they can have real staying power or importance in our lives.
- We could be fighting for something that no longer supports our growth, but overall, we have a sense of what’s right for us today. [Mars conjunct South Node, Sun trine North Node]
- The Sun formed a sextile with Mars yesterday, and Mercury is now approaching a sextile to Mars, exact early tomorrow. We can have a strong desire to do something with our ideas, to learn, to teach, or to discuss (energetically).
- We are exceptionally alert and aware, although possibly self-focused. There is enthusiasm in our conversations, as well as excitement about our interests and discoveries.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:12 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aries at 1:47 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good