Horoscope for All on Sunday, February 23, 2020
- The New Moon occurs this morning at 10:33 AM EST in the sign of Pisces.
- We’re motivated to carve out time for peaceful and rejuvenating activities or to entertain a dream and perhaps share it with someone special.
- With this potent Pisces energy, we have the chance to make essential changes in our lives.
- This lunation occurs at the midpoint of Mars and Uranus, and we’re excited about making progress.
- Even so, with Mercury still retrograde in Pisces, there can be some delays or backtracking to deal with before we see forward motion.
- A Venus-Jupiter square today can point to much enthusiasm and some extravagance. This transit can have the effect of exaggerating or expanding our affections, and this state of mind can lead to overdoing, overstating our feelings, and overindulging.
- However, if we keep this in check, it can be a useful time for entertaining new ideas and approaches related to pleasure, money, and love. This influence generates friendly but not very disciplined energy.
- Retrograde Mercury’s semi-square to Pluto can create some tension if we insist on trying to find the truth of a matter.
- The Moon ends its lengthy void period when it enters Pisces today at 1:37 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair