Horoscope for All on Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Jupiter forms a sextile to Neptune this morning, and this is the first of three exact hits, the next ones coming on July 27th and October 12th–a long-term transit that affects us for most of 2020.
- We’re able to check in with our need for imagination and dreams or spirituality, helping us moderate some of the more extreme expressions of the Jupiter in Capricorn transit.
- We can incorporate our faith and dreams in our pursuits, and we tend to manage our expectations.
- This transit helps us maintain a sense of proportion and to consider our morals and spiritual values as we pursue our objectives.
- The Moon continues its transit of Capricorn until 2:42 PM EST, after which the Moon is in Aquarius.
- We’re more impersonal and open to experimenting as the day advances, particularly with Mars heading toward a trine aspect with Uranus, exact tomorrow morning.
- We’re looking to branch out a little and explore our more independent or adventurous side. It’s far easier to let go of grudges or baggage in the name of progress.
- This transit encourages us to get out of a rut, innovate, or entertain new methods, nudging us out of our comfort zones.
- We are in tune with our desire to make positive changes and improvements in our lives.
- The void Moon occurs from 9:18 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Saturn), until the Moon enters Aquarius at 2:42 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Excellent