Horoscope for All on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- The Moon ends its transit of Sagittarius when it enters Capricorn at 5:37 AM EST, turning our attention to our goals and performance.
- The Moon aligns with Mars this morning, firing up our ambition and demanding action.
- Today’s Mercury-Venus semi-sextile can serve to subtly contrast a logical and playful approach. It may be all too easy to say things we don’t mean/feel. However, we seem to be able to make things work, and while we may not be especially focused today, we’re adaptable and we’re making the effort to understand one another.
- Tonight, the Sun enters Pisces where it will transit until late on March 19th. During this cycle, we are guided by altruistic feelings.
- We are less motivated to do than we are to feel, imagine, and dream. A “what will be, will be” attitude reigns, and a sense of universal correlations guides us. Pisces rules empathy, selfless love, devotion, and wisdom.
- Its shadow side involves self-pity, a feeling of being victimized by life, passivity, and avoidance.
- The void Moon occurs from 4:04 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to the Sun), until the Moon enters Capricorn at 5:37 AM EST.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good