Horoscope for All on Sunday, February 16, 2020
- Mars moves into the sign of Capricorn this morning and will transit the sign until March 30th.
- Mars in Capricorn is deliberate, persistent, and faithful energy. We consider the future and the consequences before taking action during this cycle.
- We are slow to anger but can be quite cold if we are frustrated.
- The shadow side of Mars in Capricorn is rigidity or excessive materialism.
- Cloudy thinking or confusion can figure strongly today with Mercury stationing and turning retrograde. Communication can be tricky, and it can be hard to focus on cold, hard facts.
- Mercury will remain retrograde until March 9th. During this time, our thinking turns inward, as we review and re-assess matters.
- Mercury retrograde periods can be times of heightened inner awareness, when meditation, journaling, reworking old plans, and reviewing past work are favored. Minor breaks in the mechanical aspects of communication can reconnect us to other, possibly more meaningful, means of communication. We might look at past decisions and ideas from a new, enlightened perspective.
- With Mercury retrograde in Pisces, and later, Aquarius, this is a strong period for getting in touch with our humanitarian goals as well as ideals. We may be more able to tap into our inner muse and come up with especially inventive ideas.
- Today, with Mars changing signs and Mercury stationing, it’s better to reserve judgment.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Sagittarius.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair