Horoscope for All on Friday, December 6, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Aries, stimulating our pioneering instincts. It’s a fiery, sometimes impatient, and decisive position of the Moon.
- We seek a fresh start now, and we’re quick to let go of the past–we want to start fresh or come first. Energy is forward-looking.
- We want immediate results, and if the effect we make is not exciting enough right away, we might quickly drop a project or plan for another one.
- We may feel particularly energetic, spontaneous, and enthusiastic in the hours surrounding the Moon’s trine to the Sagittarius Sun when we can enjoy increased clarity derived from a feeling that what we want and what we need are in harmony. We are more able to cooperate with others under this influence.
- With Venus and Vesta heading toward a trine, there’s good energy for solidifying or strengthening a relationship or commitment.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent~ Business: Good