Horoscope for All on Friday, December 20, 2019
- Venus enters Aquarius early today, where it will transit until January 13th. We move towards more unconventionality, independence, and freedom in our social relationships under this influence.
- Experimental relationships, entertainment, purchases, and pursuits are especially intriguing now. Allowing one another fuller freedom of expression, and treating others fairly, unselfishly, and impartially, are themes.
- Our tastes, interests, and pleasures incline towards the avant-garde during this cycle.
- Venus forms a semi-square to Neptune tonight, affecting our perception of the value of people and things. There is a tendency to gloss over problems or to see what we want to see, imagining the best or the worst when the truth is somewhere in between.
- We might have doubts about our lovability and worth or about a relationship, pleasure, or comfort levels.
- Alternatively, we might go in the other direction and gloss over critical flaws and details.
- However, Venus heads toward a sextile to Chiron, exact tomorrow morning, and there is a simultaneous drive for intimacy and sharing. We more readily see the beauty in human weaknesses.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Libra, and we’re particularly invested in our relationships, motivated to create a balance.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Fair