Horoscope for All on Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- With the Moon moving into passionate Scorpio at 4:17 PM EDT and a Mars-Chiron sextile, we’re determined, purposeful, and motivated.
- We may have the opportunity to take the lead, or to take action, regarding matters that lead to healing, cleansing, or teaching now.
- We can feel a pleasant, motivating sense of mission. There is likely to be a feeling of fearlessness when it comes to addressing problem areas.
- There is a drive to take affirmative action, most likely to defend or help ourselves and others.
- Later today, the Sun is semi-square Venus, and irritations with others could partly be the reflection of inner uneasiness. We can be especially hungry for appreciation.
- What we want to do and think we should do can be at odds now, and we may not be very productive with this kind of discontent. We should look for creative solutions for dissatisfaction.
- The void Moon occurs from 8:50 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a square to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Scorpio at 4:17 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good