Horoscope for All on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Mars in Aquarius forms a square to Uranus in Taurus today, and this can point to combative, rebellious, and unpredictable responses.
- This transit can create an atmosphere that tempts us to take risks or to act on impulses without considering consequences.
- We may be too quick to move on immediate desires or to rebel if we feel at all confined or restrained.
- There may be changes in schedules or circumstances that challenge us to change our goals or adjust our actions.
- We might feel rebellious in the face of rules and regulations that we consider outdated or frustrated with anything that requires us to conform.
- We’re inclined to assert our independence abruptly. Energy is stop-and-go, and it can be hard to focus on only one activity at a time.
- Inner tension begs for release now, but we should avoid sudden moves.
- Mercury harmonizes with both Jupiter and Pluto today, and we’re aware of the need for long-term change, recognizing its benefits. We can feel rushed into it, however! Or, we may feel life is moving ahead very quickly, and we need to catch up.
- However, these influences might also suggest gaining a more enlightened perspective after dealing with tension and unrest, as well as the resolve to be more strategic. We see new layers to a situation.
- A Full Moon occurs tonight at 10:36 PM EDT in the sign of Libra. It’s a time of epiphanies, particularly about our need for others. We’re exploring the balance between our independent and interdependent natures.
- It’s a tense time, but if we listen to our hearts, we might come to some important revelations.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good