Horoscope for All on Friday, April 3, 2020
- Venus enters Gemini today, where it will transit for much longer than usual due to an upcoming retrograde.
- Venus is in Gemini until August 7th, and during this cycle, Venus will be retrograde in Gemini from May 13-June 25.
- With Venus in Gemini, curiosity motivates us on romantic and social levels. We seek variety, and we’re especially sociable, engaged, interested, and communicative.
- We have a strong sense of fun but may also keep our distance on an emotional level.
- Attractions now may begin with words, as we tend to bond more readily on a mental level with Venus in Gemini, but we can also be rather fickle with our affections and pleasures.
- The Moon is in Leo all day, awakening our creativity, generosity, and desire to share. We take more pride in our accomplishments.
- Mercury and Neptune align today, and we can more effectively ease some tension or release mental blocks. It can be a day of interesting ideas, tastes, conversations, and musings. We’re more inclined to apply our intuition to everyday issues and problems.
- Communications can be inspired and inspirational, quite fanciful, or vague and unclear, and possibly deceptive.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:30 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to the Sun), until the Moon enters Virgo the next day, Saturday, April 4th, at 5:19 PM EDT.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good