Horoscope for All on Saturday, April 25, 2020
- Pluto stations and turns retrograde today and will be retrograde until October 4th.
- This shift of direction tends to bring about some initial confusion, heaviness, and magnification of problems.
- Pluto’s retrograde cycle itself, however, is an excellent period for research and gaining new insight into our self-destructive tendencies, needs for control, and search for the truth by looking within.
- Outward pressures may ease somewhat during this period. Over the coming months, we may be reassessing how we use our power.
- A Venus-Saturn minor square suggests some emotional reservations today. We can be a little more guarded with our feelings or worried about our money under this influence.
- We might see the less flattering side of people or relationships. Small obstacles or hurdles require patience.
- As the day advances, a Mercury-Jupiter square comes into influence–it perfects shortly into the day tomorrow.
- We can feel rushed to make a decision when it may be better to wait. Our ideas are big, but we may jump to conclusions or speak on a matter too soon.
- There is a tendency to overstate, say too much, exaggerate, or latch onto wild ideas.
- However, if we can use this energy to stretch our minds to entertain new ideas and to wait on putting these ideas into action, this can be a helpful influence.
- The Sun and Uranus are heading into alignment, exact tomorrow morning, and we’re changing the ways we view and use money and personal possessions.
- Our values are evolving, and the energies of today and tomorrow tend to spotlight this theme.
- We’re also inclined to break the rules or go against tradition and expectations.
- The void Moon continues until 3:21 AM EDT when the Moon enters Gemini.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair