Horoscope for All on Thursday, April 2, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of Cancer until 2:27 PM EDT when it enters Leo.
- The Moon forms many oppositions today–to Jupiter and Pluto while the Moon is in Cancer, and then to Saturn and Mars while the Moon is in Leo.
- Our emotional needs and personal life seem pitted against our responsibilities and possibly even our ideals in spots today.
- We’re inclined to want to find a personal pursuit and give it special attention, but we can be frustrated by little things that go wrong or that pull us away from our interests.
- We might feel some tension as our drives to perform or the demands of our responsibilities serve as contrasts. These aspects remind us of the need to find the right balance between our personal and public lives or between play and discipline.
- The Leo Moon tends to bring us out of our shells. We seek more interactivity and feedback.
- The void Moon occurs from 12:50 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Venus), until the Moon enters Leo at 2:27 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good