Horoscope for All on Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- The Sun-Pluto square perfects this morning, and trusting in others (or in life/the process) can be difficult.
- This aspect is reliable for identifying areas of over-attachment, but we may find it difficult to let go and unwind while it’s active.
- It’s essential to avoid trying to force matters that should naturally take time to unfold. We should also watch for a bit of paranoia or suspicion that works against us.
- Positively, circumstances now can push us to discover our own power — power that comes from a strong sense of self rather than superficial energy derived from manipulating people into doing what we want them to do. It’s best to aim for self-control now.
- The Last Quarter Moon occurs today, and with the Sun square Pluto and about to square Jupiter, there can be a challenge or struggle as we attempt to make mature choices.
- We may be clashing with those in authority, or we’re frustrated as our sense of responsibility and of the right/mature path conflicts with our personal plans.
- Fortunately, Mercury aligns with Chiron, exact shortly into the day tomorrow, and while revelations can be messy, this influence opens us up to learning and healing.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Capricorn. The void Moon occurs from 7:48 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Jupiter), until the Moon enters Aquarius tomorrow, Wednesday, April 15th, at 3:38 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good