Horoscope for All on Friday, April 10, 2020
- The Moon continues its transit of deep, dark, and intelligent Scorpio until 4:35 PM EDT, after which it moves through truth-seeking, optimistic Sagittarius.
- The Scorpio Moon tends to evoke strong feelings and reactions. We pay more attention to our intuition.
- Venus in Gemini forms a sextile to Chiron today, and we’re especially open to learning from one another. There is a subtle healing power in our words and interactions.
- This transit softens our disposition and might offer us a chance to boost, heal, or enhance our relationships. We more readily see the beauty in human weaknesses and imperfections.
- It’s a good transit for building trust in relationships and repairing problem areas.
- Our judgment of value increases, and this benefits both relationship and financial decisions.
- The void Moon occurs from 3:35 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a trine to Mercury), until the Moon enters Sagittarius at 4:35 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good