Horoscope for All on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Mercury forms a semi-square to Saturn this morning, and later, a semi-square to Mars.
- Yesterday’s Mars-Saturn alignment lingers, and we can be somewhat tense, abrupt, critical, or argumentative. Responsibilities are on our minds.
- We should watch for speaking too soon or too quickly, and hasty decisions should also be avoided.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer. Its more defensive side may surface with Mercury under strain, but the Cancer Moon is also protective and warm. We’re seeking comfort and safety.
- Later today, a responsible theme emerges with the Sun-Saturn quintile. We tend to sort, categorize, and create order now.
- There can be a willingness to make sacrifices if it seems the best way to make improvements.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good