Horoscope for All on Thursday, December 12, 2019
- The Full Moon in Gemini occurring at 12:12 AM EST brings information to light.
- This is a time to release, reveal, or announce something, particularly communications or learning-related, to which you want others to catch on.
- It’s not ideal, however, for revealing a matter that you want to downplay since whatever comes to light now is likely to have some fanfare surrounding it.
- There can be a lot of information coming in today. Take it in, but process everything before making important decisions. The coming days are powerful for new ideas, but they’re genuinely new and require more time to develop and mature.
- The Full Moon in Gemini is curious and hungry for ideas and information. It can bring sudden awareness to our lives and a rather urgent “need to know,” to get an important message across, to finish a communications project, or to make an announcement. Travel and communications are in sharp focus.
- Chiron stations and turns direct today after retrograde motion since July 8th, and we can experience some emotional vulnerability. Emotional truths about matters we’ve been avoiding or confused about begin to emerge now and in the coming weeks. These may not always be comfortable, but they serve to motivate us to take appropriate action.
- The Moon continues to transit Gemini until 6:23 PM EST when it enters Cancer.
- We’re heading toward a Mars-Neptune trine, and we can feel compelled to act on our intuition or a fantasy, take action towards fulfilling a dream, or bring more imagination to what we’re doing.
- We are not inclined to follow rigid rules, directions, and schedules, preferring to follow our intuition or inner guidance and gut feelings.
- The Moon is void from 12:13 AM EST, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to the Sun), until the Moon enters Cancer at 6:23 PM EST.
Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good