Horoscope for All on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- The Sun’s square to Jupiter perfects this morning, and this is extravagant energy.
- We can find ourselves eager to expand, and while our ideas are big, we’re reminded of the limits of our capabilities and must adjust accordingly.
- While the Sun’s square to Jupiter can stimulate much optimism and elevated moods, our state of mind is fragile as things are overblown or unrealistic.
- We can feel some discontent, leading us to seek more meaning, growth, or change.
- We should watch for trying to reach too far, overestimating our energy levels or the time we might invest in a commitment.
- We would do well to remind ourselves that going bigger isn’t always in our best interests.
- With Venus in dynamic aspect to Pluto this afternoon, we’re taking our relationships, social life, pastimes, and possessions a little more seriously, possibly also fearing their loss or loss of power/control.
- This influence can point to some underlying tensions, doubts, or jealousies in our interactions.
- However, with both Venus and Mars trine Juno, we quite readily discover ways to make our vulnerabilities work for us later today.
- Social skills strengthen as we share power and validate one another’s input and opinions.
- The Moon finishes up in Capricorn at 3:38 AM EDT, after which the Moon transits Aquarius.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair