Horoscope for All on Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Today is good for solving problems, learning new things, teaching and sharing, and creating order. Offering advice, guiding, and counseling can fare particularly well.
- The Moon spends the day in the sign of Libra, aligning with Venus and Mercury, and we seek pleasurable activities. We’re communicating with balance and style. We’re more concerned than usual with balance, equality, peace, and smooth-flowing relationships.
- The Moon’s square to Saturn early day may put a damper on our spirits temporarily as we are reminded of all we need to accomplish.
- However, as the day advances, the gracious side of Libra comes into full bloom. We’re drawn to activities and circumstances that bring more beauty and harmony to our lives.
- The void Moon occurs from 10:06 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Mercury), until the Moon enters Scorpio the next day, Monday, September 30th, at 5:42 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good