Horoscope for All on Saturday, September 28, 2019
- The Moon continues its transit of Virgo until 6:04 AM EDT, after which it enters Libra.
- The New Moon occurs in the sign of Libra this afternoon at 2:27 PM. The New Moon in Libra is an excellent time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Scales.
- We have a chance to build our negotiating skills without compromising our principles or needs, and without resorting to appeasement. It’s a time to work on re-balancing our relationships and to recognize our partners as teammates rather than adversaries.
- With this potent Libra energy, we have the chance to make valuable changes in our lives.
- Some of Libra’s lessons involve learning to make peace with those around us, as well as in our environments, establishing a sense of order and balance in our lives, and recognizing the value of partnerships. This is an ideal time to work on these skills.
- Libra has an innate ability for, and love of, synthesizing opposites. Peace and harmony are the goals, but there’s a delicate balancing act involved along the way that requires some commitment and effort.
- This New Moon brings fresh and creative energy into our lives, and more specifically, into our relationships. This is a cycle in which balancing our close personal relationships becomes an urgent desire. Negotiations may be especially effective, as we are inclined to assert our needs in ways that don’t offend others.
- Venus, the ruler of Libra and this New Moon, forms a sextile to Jupiter today, and we are in a particularly good place for cooperation. We’re considerate of others, cheerful, and friendly. Optimistic spiritual energy is brought to relationships. We tend to connect to a higher purpose regarding our personal relationships and our values, attaching meaning to them. We may enjoy a feeling of well-being now. Ease is experienced in social situations. We are freer with our affections (and our money).
- This is also a favorable transit for entertaining and socializing, as well as financial and commercial endeavors.
- We’re heading toward a Sun-Uranus quincunx, however, and surprise elements of the day can make us feel a little out of control of our lives or the direction we would like to take. Disrupted plans or schedules may be part of the picture now, and they throw us off-center a little more than usual.
- The void Moon continues until 6:04 AM EDT when the Moon enters Libra.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Excellent ~ Business: Good