Horoscope for All on Friday, September 27, 2019
- The Moon spends the day in the busy sign of Virgo, and its alignment with Mars today suggests we’re especially bold about taking care of our work and health.
- Uncertainty in Venus-ruled areas of life (romance, social life, and finances) can be a theme today, however. A Venus-Neptune quincunx suggests some struggle between wanting to see things realistically and preferring to look the other way or nurture a fantasy.
- There can be some insecurity or doubts about others or our own feelings and perceptions under this influence.
- In fact, with the Moon Balsamic and the New Moon occurring tomorrow, this is a good time to slow down, unwind, and decompress. The New Moon in Libra tomorrow afternoon can act to redirect our interests and focus.
- The Moon is void from 11:59 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a conjunction to Mars), until the Moon enters Libra tomorrow, Saturday, September 28th, at 6:04 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair