Horoscope for All on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- The Moon in Leo brings out our desire to entertain and share.
- However, some tough aspects today suggest self-consciousness. Venus forms a square to Saturn and the Nodes of the Moon today, and Saturn aligns with the South Node.
- There can be challenges related to hanging on to old habits that may be preventing us from growing, improving, and thriving. We should watch for sticking with the familiar only for fear of change. Fear of quiet, intimacy, spending more time with loved ones, family, and ourselves may be the issues at this time, in part because these things take us away from our ambitions and work which feel a little safer or more measurable for the time being, somewhat ironically.
- We may be assessing whether or not our relationships are supporting our personal growth.
- We may feel a bit discouraged on a social level if we don’t receive the feedback we crave. Gaining what we want is challenging now, possibly due to negative expectations or a tendency to need more than what is currently, and realistically, possible.
- Difficulties socializing can arise if we’re a little more sensitive to rejection than usual. There may be a lesson or reality check when it comes to matters of the heart, pleasures, or finances. We’re cautious and unlikely to be free or generous with money or our hearts now.
- The Moon is void from 12:14 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mercury), until the Moon enters Virgo the next day, Thursday, September 26th, at 6:37 AM EDT.
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair