Horoscope for All on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- The Moon completes its transit of Cancer at 5:20 AM EDT, after which the Moon transits Leo, encouraging us to express ourselves.
- Mercury forms a quincunx to Neptune this morning and then creates a sextile with Jupiter later today.
- We may be wavering due to uncertainty this morning as it can be challenging to combine logic and intuition cohesively. Or, the tendency to daydream comes at the expense of productivity and clear communication. There can be some mental disorganization to manage.
- However, we’re ready for positive thinking, new insights, and cooperation, especially as the day advances. We may be taking a philosophical approach to thinking, and we’re open to learn and improve.
- The Mercury-Jupiter influence helps us put things into perspective, although it does also encourage reaching beyond our usual boundaries. Our minds open to possibilities.
- We can be particularly patient and fair with one another–today can be a good time to come to a mutually beneficial agreement or arrangement.
- The void Moon continues until 5:20 AM EDT when the Moon enters Leo.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good