Horoscope for All on Monday, September 23, 2019
- The Sun enters Libra today and will transit the sign until October 23rd. In the month ahead, we focus on balancing our personal environments and relationships.
- It’s a time for considering alternatives as well as others’ needs, agendas, and desires. Meeting others halfway, compromise, and negotiation come under the rule of Libra.
- The focus is now on balance–finding balance and harmony through relationships and art. Libra is the sign of the peacemaker.
- However, life is not always peaceful with Libra in its attempt to restore balance. Decision-making can be more challenging while the Sun is in Libra. We weight both sides of any situation, and sometimes this process seems endless!
- In Libra, the Sun doesn’t want to rock the boat nor rub people the wrong way. Tactfulness, style, tolerance, and sociability are some of the keywords for Libra.
- On the shadow side, when challenged, Libra can be self-serving, indecisive, passive-aggressive, or superficial.
- The Moon spends today in the sign of Cancer, and we seek out familiarity, safety, and quiet.
- A Venus-Ceres aspect coming into play today suggests we can be feeling pleasantly attached to others. We find it more comfortable than usual to nurture and support people in our lives.
- The void Moon occurs from 6:06 PM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (a sextile to Mars), until the Moon enters Leo the next day, Tuesday, September 24th, at 5:20 AM EDT.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good