Horoscope for All on Saturday, September 14, 2019
- The Full Moon occurs today at 12:33 AM EDT in the sign of Pisces, and a Mars-Neptune opposition perfects early today.
- We are challenged to find a balance, and this lies in identifying and expressing our spiritual needs while maintaining order in our everyday lives. Illumination of a dream or a desire to find more meaning in our lives can figure strongly now.
- It’s best to avoid looking for salvation through a relationship, person, project, or business, as we may be putting too-high expectations on these things when we should be looking within for happiness.
- This is a potent, confusing, intense, and revealing time. Our discoveries and epiphanies are exciting and passionate, but we may also deal with overblown expectations at this time. It’s important to watch for fantasies taking over.
- Both Mercury and Venus enter the sign of Libra this morning. Mercury will transit Libra until October 3rd. When Mercury is in Libra, we are diplomatic and friendly. During this cycle, we bring a more rational approach to one-to-one relationships. It’s a good time to improve our negotiation skills.
- As we attempt to see both sides of any given situation, we may vacillate. It can be more challenging than usual to make quick decisions, as we can sit “on the fence.” We may too easily accommodate others’ opinions to keep the peace. However, this is a good period for considering others’ points of view and coming to reasonable conclusions.
- Venus will transit Libra, a sign that it rules, until October 8th. Venus feels right at home in the sign, and during this cycle, we use charm and diplomacy to attract what we want. There is a stronger desire for companionship, and we’re very accommodating with others–quite willing to negotiate and compromise.
- We prefer that things are done the “right” way and are turned off by aggressive or uncouth behavior.
- The shadow traits of this position include dependency, inconsistency, and superficiality. In an attempt to avoid unpleasant situations, we might gloss over deeper issues at play in our relationships. We are more artistically inclined during this cycle, seeking out harmony and balance in our environment.
- The Moon continues its transit of Pisces until 6:32 PM EDT when it enters Aries. With the Moon in Aries, we want to begin anew.
- The Moon is void from 12:33 AM EDT, with the Moon’s last aspect before changing signs (an opposition to the Sun), until the Moon enters Aries at 6:32 PM EDT.
Creativity: Good~ Love: Good ~ Business: Fair